Saturday, September 8, 2012

This Weekend #1

I never usually post on weekends, however I thought it's a perfect time to do a little mish-mash of what I've been up to, loving and feeling in a little personal post. Plus as my Pinterest and Instagram addictions rapidly snowball, it'll be fab to have somewhere to share it!

Thinking...









                                                                              Source: google.com via Hannah on Pinterest


Wishing...





I decided I'm going to buy myself a substantial Graduation present as so much has gone into my 3 years at Uni. I've lusted over all things Louis Vuitton for as long as I knew what they were and I think it will be perfect to commemorate the occasion. I'll be purchasing in the next couple of weeks ahead of my Graduation on October 22nd.

Loving...

John Mayer! Since I've bought my MacBook my old iTunes has been wiped so I've only just got around to rediscovering the music that I loved so much, John Mayer has one of those voices I could happily listen to all day long. Gravity is one of my favorite songs by him and contains one of my favourite quotes ~ Keep me where the light is.

Inspired by...





The way Nicole Richie has styled her Alexander McQueen scarf to enhance simple outfits. I've lusted over these for quite some time and always thought I'd go for the black/white option if I ever was to purchase however I'm currently adoring this deep magenta shade.

Instagramming...
Sash the Norwegian Forest cat made a beeline for my shopping bags after my shopping splurge earlier on in the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, lovely ladies... <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...