Wednesday, August 29, 2012

MAC CCO Haul ~ Cheshire Oaks


Over the bank holiday weekend I made a highly anticipated trip to the CCO in Cheshire Oaks. Having never been to one of these, I had no idea of what to expect however I was delighted with the MAC offering!
The first item that there was no question of me purchasing was a tender tone lip balm. In store they had three different ones from the Shop MAC, Cook MAC collection that I recently missed out on. I settled for the shade Hot n' Saucy, a shade that appears to be a cherry red in the pot but really sheers out on the lips with a super moisturising finish. I love the expensive looking packaging of these too, just like Studio Sculpt concealer and Paint Pots. (apprx. £8)
This Lipglass was an impulse buy, its a milky nude shade called 'Wee Coquette', as most things in the CCO it is from an old collection. This shade though had appeared in two collections- 'MAC Me Up' and 'Naturally'. I like this, especially over Angel lipstick. (apprx £10)

Unlike the awful amount of my MAC lipsticks and other products that have managed to go missing, my brushes have truly stood the test of time. The CCO had a small collection available but the one that stood out most to me was this concealer brush. I have recently fallen in love with Studio Sculpt concealer and needed something to accompany it. (apprx £12)

Finally, I hadn't treated myself to a new blush in quite some time so when I saw MAC 'Fever' (a permanent product) on sale I jumped at the chance. In-store I am sure this would be something I would have written off as too dark, however swatching it out showed it to be a perfect rose pink shade for Autumn. (apprx £13)

Have you visited any CCO's recently?
xxxx

8 comments:

  1. ah such great buys,the tendertone looks gorgeous. im dying to go to a CCO but theres not many anyway near me!! im hoping to go to bichester village some time soon aaah haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh get to Bichester Village, i'd LOVE to go there but its wayyy too far from me! :o) xxxxx

      Delete
  2. The blusher is gorgeous! Looks scary but from your description i think it will go well with any season's looks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! yeah I love it, that pinched cheeks look :o) xxx

      Delete
  3. Good haul! I love CCOs, just whish there were more near me :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just too happy theres one near me for the first time ever! it's fabulous! xx

      Delete

Let me know what you think, lovely ladies... <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...