Saturday, March 9, 2013

BRB



Just a little note to say that very soon, Hello Beautiful will be no more. Instead, I will be back in force in the coming weeks with a new design and name which I am so excited to launch! 
In the mean time I am stockpiling posts and working on videos (yes- VIDEOS!) so hopefully you will be seeing a lot more of me.

For now I will be chatting away on Twitter and snapping pics on Instagram so...

see you soon!
XXX

PS: Google Reader is soon to be no more so feel free to add me to your bloglovin and hello cotton reading lists! There is a post on how to import your subscriptions to Bloglovin here.

5 comments:

  1. cant wait to see your new design and the posts in store :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work done… You have shared very good information… I enjoyed your post.
    You can visit my beauty blog for more related info...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man the spam here will drive me crazy! Get rid of it!
    jeux de flash

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think, lovely ladies... <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...