Tuesday, September 25, 2012

MAC & Clinique Haul


When I was in Liverpool I made it my mission to pick up all of the things I had been putting off buying. As mentioned, I bought a Philosophy facewash that I adore so needed to finish off my new face routine. As well as that I got two make-up items that filled an empty space in my makeup routine!
I went into MAC with the intention of picking up a light under-eye concealer. I explained to the MUA that I don't have any discolouration issues, I just wanted something to lift the area. I was glad that I was recommended MAC Prep and Prime highlighter in Light Boost, basically MAC's answer to YSL Touche Eclat at a much smaller price. There is no visible iridescence but it does very much brighten my under eyes, it can be also used above cheekbones as a highlight so I will try it out. (£17.50)

To go with my new Philosophy cleanser, I needed a new moisturiser. After sifting through your recommendations on twitter and blogger I settled on Clinique Dramatically Different. This definitely leaves my skin moisturised and fresh, this may sound silly but I feel the metal cap gives the product a little more of a cool feeling, I love it! (£17 for 50ml)

MAC 210 Precise Eye Liner Brush: I had been intending on picking up a liquid eyeliner brush for quite some time as I have 2 MAC fluidlines, yet absolutely no brush to use them with! I'm finding it much easier to use than anticipated which is great. (£17)
MAC Gently off Eye and Lip Makeup Remover: To complete my makeup removal routine I needed an eye makeup remover as I have a slight soap-in-eye phobia. I'm liking this so far, my mascara is left without a trace and the area doesn't feel like any residue is left behind, plus it's back 2 MAC-able, always a bonus! (£14)
xxxx


2 comments:

  1. Oooh let me know how you like the MAC highlighter!:D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo some lovely buys :)..I love the look of the makeup remover, ive never paid much attention to MACs skincare products!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think, lovely ladies... <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...