Saturday, August 11, 2012

Topshop/MissSelfridge haul!



After a summer of sandals and bikinis, upon my arrival home a shopping trip was completely necessary to get some climate-appropriate clothes! I was quite restrained, considering I hadn't been clothes shopping in 2.5 months but thanks to the sales (and a week long stopover in Manchester, hello Trafford Centre!) I got some investment pieces at really good prices.
Topshop 'Leigh' skinny jeans: purple, bright blue, navy.
When I returned from Cyprus I realized that most of my jeans no longer fitted me or were just old and misshapen. My favorite type of jeans of all time are Topshop Moto 'Leigh', skinny jeans with turned up ankles. They retail for €58 or £38 which I find to be a completely ridiculous conversion rate, but whilst in the UK I stocked up!

The only pair I paid full price for was the navy, the blue and purple were only £20 each. I love the fact I have managed to get a different leg length in every pair, thanks to the colored two being on sale I had to go with what was available.
After arriving home with only sandals and two pairs of Tom's, some pretty new pumps were very necessary to update my wardrobe. The tiger/turquoise pair are from Miss Selfiridge for a mere £7 (full price £20). I am in love with the pointed pink suede pair that I got in the Topshop sale for just £15 (full price £35), the diamante Union Jack design is also a nice nod to the trend.
Did any of you grab any bargains in the Topshop sale?
xxxx



9 comments:

  1. nice buys :)a girl can never have to many shoes and jeans ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly! I have loved wearing something new every day too! xx

      Delete
  2. Oooh the coloured jeans look awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! I have loved wearing the purple ones especially :o) xx

      Delete
  3. now going on to the Topshop website...this is completely your fault haha! I'm in love with the Union Jack diamante shoes!:D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aha what can I say, clearly I'm an enabler ;) hope you find a pair! xxx

      Delete
  4. those flats are so gorgeous!
    xox

    thefashionpersonal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute flats :-), I wish I could pull off coloured denim.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think, lovely ladies... <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...