Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Endless Repurchase #2: Urban Decay Naked Palette


The naked palette has become an absolute staple for each and every beauty blogger, I received mine for my 20th birthday and had featured it in loads of FOTD's in the past year or so. Such a huge product release meant my dashboard was flooded with rave reviews- so much so that I didn't even bother reviewing it myself (for great swatches, check out Adrienne- The Sunday Girl's post here). Suffice to say, it's love.
The reason that this is an Endless Purchase is as I had used up almost all of my favorite shades and was just a hair away from hitting pan on many others. With my travels on the horizon I found it impossible to track down any of the individual shades online, so I just bought another palette and left my old one at home with my mum for the summer. 
My absolute favorites are as you can see: Virgin (satin highlight shade), Sin (champagne), Sidecar (light brown with golden shimmer), Buck (my perfect eyebrow filler shade) and Half Baked (bronzy/gold).
What are your favourite UD Naked Palette shadows?
xxxx

17 comments:

  1. Thank god for the NAKED pallet!:D I think we'd all be a little lost without it ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too!!! It's my go to for everyday :o) id be mega lost! eyebrows, lid, crease and highlight in one palette? LOVE! xxxx

      Delete
  2. I still dont have this palette but been dying to for ages!
    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to dig my Naked palette out, I NEVER use it!

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I'd be lost without mine :o) you are neglecting it! :o) xx

      Delete
  4. I've sort of stopped using the first one when I bought the second a few months ago. Need to start using it again! My favourites from this one are virgin and sin which I think you can buy on their own so once I hit pan on them I'm going to do that rather than buy another palette. Overall I think I prefer the second one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I think I'm gonna invest in 2 very soon, my friend had it and i loved it!! Can you? I think I'll have to buy them in pan form if they go again. Hmmm I think the 2nd one will be mine soon! :o) xx

      Delete
  5. my faves are probably sin and virgin as ive hit pan on both..its such an awesome palette i have a choice of other palettes but always find myself going back to this one on a daily basis :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha everyone loves sin and virgin! so gorgeous aren't they! :o) Me too I have an Inglot one for my smokey eyes but NP is my every day go-to :) xxx

      Delete
  6. Oh my word I can't believe you've hit pan, you must be a Naked fiend! I like toasted and sidecar, but bounce between this and other shadows so I haven't made a massive dent in it so far.
    S xx
    http://www.belfastbeautylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guilty as charged! haha I just find it so handy that it's all in one place! :o) Sidecar is my favorite of the whole palette, gorge! xxx

      Delete
  7. First of all thank you for the shout out most appreciated and holy smokes I feel so bad that I've hardly made a dent in mine! Do you like the second palette? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No prob babe, theres no-one else I'd think of for swatches but you <3 gosh I am a bit of an eyeshadow-a-holic, and it has everything I need in one palette! Yeah love it, I don't feel like i have to use my fave shades like 'sidecar' and 'half-baked' - plus I prefer this to my mac palette! xxxx

      Delete
  8. I;d be lost without my Naked palette too! I love the same shades as you x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it, I really need to invest! xxx


    http://wildchildstories.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect product for lovely skin. I want to use all of those. Thank you for sharing the blog with us.

    Shower Gels Edt Middlesex

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think, lovely ladies... <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...