Thursday, September 8, 2011

Testing.. Testing

MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC41 / Sleek pressed powder 'Biscuit'  / MAC mineralise blush 'Miss Behave' / UDNP 'sidecar' / Maybelline Liner Define / Benefit Bad Gal liner / NARS Laguna bronzer / L'Oreal Telescopic mascara / MAC 'Impassioned' lipstick
So, as promised here is a FOTD with one of the foundation samples I was given at MAC. 

What do you think? I thought it looked good today but now whilst writing this up I think I look dreadfully pale, I think this would be too light for an everyday foundation as I had very little false tan today. If you can't remember, click here to see what colour I like to be.

Regardless, for the rest of my makeup I kept it very simple with a wash of UDNP 'Sidecar' over some Benefit creaseless cream in 'Flatter me'. See that liquid liner-line, yay me!


For my lips I dug out an old favourite that doesn't get enough use- MAC's Impassioned!
I find it difficult to apply this and it often bleeds on me, but today I used a lip brush and the product very sparingly and I think it came out quite nicely! I really need to invest in some lipliner though.


What do you think of this foundation? Please let me know :o)

xxxx

17 comments:

  1. You look stunning! :) And like you've lost weight too missy!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love this foundation on you and think you suit the lighter shade - your face looks younger, brighter and more radiant & your eyes look very blue. Not that you need to look younger, you lucky girl! :)

    I once went a shade darker in a foundation I loved at the time and honestly it was like switching off a light in my face... I prefer to go light with foundation, then warm it up with bronzer/blush or even mix with a little self tan.

    The lipstick is gorgeous too.

    Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! Your skin is glowing! :)
    That shade is perfect and the lipstick really suits you :)

    Pretty lady! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @science geek thank you! I have :o) xx

    @claire <3

    @strawberryblonde I really appreciate your comment! I see what you mean about looking more youthful, I think I might buy this shade of foundation after all! Thank you xxxxx

    @Aoife thanks so much babes :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think you look pale, that shade of 'tan' looks perfect for you! You look like you've lost a little weight.. tut tut you don't need to ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great! I love Studio Fix foundation and powder. Very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looooove SFF. I'm the palest shade, NC15, so I can only imagine how dark NC41 would be on me!? Surely it's still quite a tan shade? Lol I've never been above NW25 in SFF, and that was only cos the dumb sales girl picked it for me and I had to look like an oompa loompa for 3 months...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look stunning!! As always. <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful look..think it really suits your skin tone! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow hannah the pale look really suits you makes your eyes really pop out and your hair looks great with the middle parting, I dunno you look Swedish or Norwegian or whatever country blonde and blued eye people come from:-P Looks good buy that foundation x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I actually really like this color on you! I think it almost looks a bit more natural, but you look great either way! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hannah you look so so lovely! :) And the eyeliner is looking fierce well on you m'dear ;) And while I'm at it, can I please comment on your gorgeous figure??? You lucky, lucky girl!! But more to the point, the foundation looks perfect :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Flippin eck Hannah!! Skinny Minnie!! No more chineses for me, i feel ashamed now haha. You look great and the foundation looks so natural on you. I have a new MAC foundation that i'm playing around with too :) xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. The lipstick looks really nice!

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look stunning in the first photo! I love that lipstick on you too!

    http://thecosmeticcrave.blogspot.com/
    Joselin
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think it looks lovely- you look sweet and babyfaced!

    Nat x

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think, lovely ladies... <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...