Monday, June 27, 2011

London's OOTD's!

As you all know, I popped over to London this weekend to go to the Aussie event with my BFF Louise! Here are our OOTD's :o)

Harrods & Oxford St shopping day!
H: Top: New Look, Jeggings: New Look
Lou: Top: Forever 21, Jeans: Pull & Bear

Aussie Summer Soiree event!
H: Dress: New Look
Lou: Top: H&M, Trousers: Primark

I wish I had taken more pics of the first day we were in London, but basically we just went to Harrods and then headed over to Oxford St! This is the only pic I have, of me in Krispy Kreme in Harrods! Yum! 

Tomorrow will be a Tanning Tuesday post, but expect a full rundown of the event on Wednesday, plus a London Haul over on my YT channel by the end of the week! Oh, and a 'Whats in my travel makeup bag- London edition' which is currently uploading to my YT, unfortunately we are experiencing some technical difficulties (nothing new there then!). **UPDATE: Video is now live!** Exciting stuff!
Love, H xoxo

PS. Beyonce on Glasto last night? W O W!!!!


3 comments:

  1. The dress you wore to the event is gorgeous! You definitely suit purple :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your post on the event, was good to meet you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh you look so lovely, hope you had a nice time darling :) Cant wait to read all about it x

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think, lovely ladies... <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...