Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The A-Z of me!

Sooo.... I spotted this over at Charli.... 's blog, and thought I would steal it :D
Enjoy....

Age: I will turn 20 on the 29th... eeek!
Bed Size: Double!
Chore you Hate: All of them :o)
Dogs: My own! Oscar-Posker
Essential start of your day: Cheerios and orange juice
Favourite Colour: Pink
Gold or Silver: Gold for costume jewellery, If i was getting a wedding/engagement ring though, I'd probs pick silver!
Height: I have no idea!! I think 5"7?
Instruments I play: Zero. Sob.
Job Title: Sales Advisor
Kids: None! I'm only 19!!... nearly 20! I am old :o(
Live: Ireland
Mum's name: Brenda
Nickname: H, Hannah Banana, Hannah Montana
Pet Peeve: People saying I am moody/angry when I am not... It makes me moody/angry/BOTH
Quote from a movie: "Never underestimate a woman with a French Manicure and a Harvard Law degree"
Right or left handed: Righty
Siblings: (Not so) little brother, Mike
Time you wake up: I have a general "Get Up! You are wasting your day away!!" alarm at 10am, but I usually wake up around 8.30/9 ish!
Underwear: ASDA's finest, only place that does my size without costing the earth!
Vegetables you dislike: sprouts.. I've never tasted them but I know they are VOM
What makes you run late: If I am on time I will delay myself (I am a bit of an  idiot really...) then I will be late.. so ya....
X-rays you've had done: None *touches wood*
Yummy food you make: Toast! Marmite too, if you are lucky!
Zoo animal: Pengy penguin!!

This was fun! I wanna see you all do this post! Link me if you do :o)
Love H xoxox
THIS WILL BE ME ONE DAY!! <3 source

7 comments:

  1. Love the movie quote!
    Stolen this for myself :p
    www.guiltyhippo.blogspot.com :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had to comment because i thought i was the only one - everyone is always saying i look angry or am moody when i'm NOT but after they say it i do get moody ahhahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stole this as well! I love little surveys like this.
    www.lovelipstickandlaughter.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha "get up get up!!!" I used to love those alarms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun post ^^

    Love Christine ♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am laughing seeing your fav qoute Never underestimate a woman with a French Manicure and a Harvard Law degree :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think, lovely ladies... <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...